CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Giuseppe Zanotti Pony Platform Pumps


These shoes are definately hot!!!! But the only thing I dont like about these heels is the heel. Its too skinny and you look like you could easily break your ankle with this one. But besides that the shoes is gorgeous and the color is just right with the pattern. I see alot of celebs wear Giuseppe thinking he wasnt a very popular designer. I like his as well, Catherine Malandrino is not the only one lol. Im not sure of the price but Im sure its high.

3 comments:

LovingLife said...

Those are cute and I like the red heel against the cow print. Yeah, but the heel is too high and skinny. I am sure they cost a pretty penny.

Anonymous said...

THESE ARE CUTE.

Anonymous said...

Now thats what Im talkin bout giuseppe